Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: warriors!!...come out and play....mezco...

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I already know all about the getting around licensing issues excuse, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. Warriors may be lame to you, but Matrix is lame to me. Not really sure what any of that has to do with anything though. [img]wink.gif[/img] I simply don't dig my toys "urbanized"

    These Warriors figures still look pretty cool, and I am happy they are coming out, but yeah, I would just prefer accurate renditions for this particular license especially..

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Agreed... The first thing i want is accuracy, but IF i can't have that (cuz they can't license it that way) i'll take "stylized"...

    But, if i already do have it done accurately, in 6", 12", 18", and 4" form... like... say.... Ash, them gimme some mez-itz and a 10" cartoony roto! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Agreed!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool, now that we're all friends again, i just want to reiterate that 'the warriors' is a shit license to make [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    tcmhitchlol

  6. #16
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what TCm said! well... not SAID, but, shut up, ya know what I mean!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well the movie itself is a bit of a caricature wasn't it? I think these figs work. I mean, if I collected "accurate" Warrior figures all oiled up with their glistening manly muscles in those cute leather shirtless vest I'd look a little on the gay side now wouldn't I? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Well the movie itself is a bit of a caricature wasn't it? I think these figs work. I mean, if I collected "accurate" Warrior figures all oiled up with their glistening manly muscles in those cute leather shirtless vest I'd look a little on the gay side now wouldn't I? [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah, you'd just be a wrestling figure collector [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    HEY! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member *marv*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    596
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah yes, the age old "Mezco/Stylized" figure issue. You love them or hate them or use them as paper weights. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I like them, but hey, I'm biased. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •